- Wear suitable footwear.
- Wear a hat and apply sunscreen, SPF 15 minimum.
- Carry at least 1 l of water per person.
- Carry a walking stick and a map.
- Bring your camera and binoculars.
- Wear waterproof clothing outside the summer season months.
- Check the weather report before beginning any route. Be careful in winter, as there might be strong winds.
- Respect the environment; don’t throw papers or other rubbish.
- Do not light any fires and do not drop cigarette butts.
- The use of insect repellent is recommended in spring and summer.